Thursday, November 24, 2016

Restarting...

I have not written anything in my blogs for a while. I don't know if I will restart my blog in Greek, but I will try and write a blog post at least once per week here. I do have a lot of ideas, just need to start putting my thoughts into order (if I can ever do that!).


The thought came to me and I said, maybe start a new blog, but I already have a general blog, where I can write to my heart's content. There is not much sense in making another blog, just to write similar things.

I have also a blog on Wordpress, which I will use for more sciency stuff leaving this one as a general purpose blog. But I'll take care of that later on. I'll put up a link here, later on, when I will have something to add there.

For this one, I am still trying to see what else I want to put here. I removed some buttons, and some lists, as they were obsolete. Most of the links were in people's blogs I was reading, but they have changed, moved, or stopped writing. So, I am in search of new material. And I know just where to start.

I stopped writing for personal reasons. A lot ion my life changed, some for the better and some for the worse. But I will not whine or tire my readers with my own problems. The purpose of this post is just to say to everyone:

"Hello, I am back."



No comments: