Friday, November 25, 2016

A few general things about this blog...

There are a few things, I need to explain to my readers, before proceeding with the next blog posts.
  • First of all, any science posts will be posted on my more sciency type blog, over at Wordpress. The blog is named "The Light Side of Physics and Astronomy", and is currently in construction. However if you want me to write about a science subject, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or contact me in other ways visible on this blog, and I will tackle the subject as best as I can. I am much better suited to physics and astronomy, rather than biology for example.
  • Saturday will be renamed Caturday in this blog. Every Saturday, there will be a post about our wonderful feline friends, their captives (dogs and other animals) and their slaves (humans, or hoomins). Always in relation to cats of course.
  • Occasionally, I will have friends writing something, about a subject they care about, mostly societal concerns, humanism, religion and atheism. Sometimes it will be about life as a minority, be it LGBT or "race". I put "race" in quotes, because I don't believe in "race". We are all humans, of the same species, and there is no such thing as "race".
     
  • Shameless advertising: click the Squirrel5 image in my blog and it will take you to my company's website Squirrel5. We are a bunch of nerds, and we offer Linux Administration Services over the web. We do monitoring websites, website migrations and stuff like that. We also have some Linux tips and tricks.
  • If you would like me to write about something, please don't hesitate to contact me.

    Thank you,

No comments: